Alcohol and Drug Help & Support

Alcohol & Drugs

The DECCA Team is Sandwells young people's drug service.

The DECCA (Drug Education, Counselling and Confidential Advice) Team is Sandwells young people's drug service.

We work with people up to the age of 19 and do everything from education to working with young people using drugs.

To get in touch with us just:

Text: 0 77 81 47 27 46
Call: 0121 569 2201

If you need help with drinking and or drug use give me a call.

If you'd like some help and advice about your drinking and/or your drug use why not get in touch with us and have a chat with one of our treatment workers.

As mad as it might sound...

You could try talking to someone you trust. A parent, carer or good friend is ideal. It might be difficult because, to start with, they might go a bit mad but they can be really helpful and can give a lot of support when you need it most. If
someone asks you for help try to be there for them but remember the services above. You don’t need to cope on your own.


Quit51 stop smoking is delighted to be partnering with DECCA to give young people and their families effective and evidence based stop smoking support, advice and medication. This NEW service gives people the very best chance of quitting in the long term compared to any other method and is completely FREE to use. Call us today for more information 0800 622 6968 or text smokefree to 66777.